Model Talk | Mads Rafferty

1:25 pm


We adore this fresh-faced beauty from the northern beaches, super sweet on the inside and beautiful on the outside! We're inspired by her healthy vegan recipes, fitness inspiration posts, and salty life up the coast. And if you haven't seen her vlogs yet, make sure to check out her day at the playboy mansion! 16-years old and already living it up in LA!? Between sushi rolls we managed to grab a few more details about Mad's life...



Name: Mads Rafferty

Instagram: mads.rafferty

Age: 16-years old

Favourite Stelly item? Monochrome Wrap Crop and Maxi Skirt


Heritage and hometown? I was born is Brisbane and currently living in Sydney.

Favourite emoji? 

How did you get into modelling? When I got my braces off at 14, I took photos and sent them to different agencies. I got my first gig in LA!

What are the best and worst parts of modelling? The best is getting the photos back and knowing it was all worth it. And having fun on shoots. The worst experience was when I bruised my ribs once on a shoot.

Best beauty tip? If you're having a crazy eyebrow day put a bit of moisturiser on them and leave it for a bit.

Who are you following on instagram and why? @alexisren because I look up to her as a model and @sjanaelise because of the passion and love she puts into her posts.

Favourite healthy recipe? Acai bowls.

Who is your celebrity crush right now? My girl crush is Kylie Jenner for her fashion and style. And guy crush is Channing Tatum.

Credit source: x, x

What is your fashion staple item? Jumpsuits.

Favourite youtube video? 


What is your daily morning routine? I lie in bed for 20m, check all my social media, and wash my face with Dermalogica. It stops me from breaking out from all the makeup on shoots.

Love the Stelly team xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. gracias, después de mi visita a tu blog, me dieron un montón de información útil con suerte para mí ahora y en el futuro.

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Sponsor


Stelly creates no claim or credit for images featured on our blog unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyrighted to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images,
and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.